Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy little things

So it's been over a week before I've posted anything. Not sure if anyone cares. I've been a busy girl. Anywho, here are a few little 'things' I've found and think are post worthy. They are in- expensive, fun, and in MY opinion good little gifts to give. This is something I own. I bought it because I've always got pictures floating around and truthfully there are only soo many frames one can have in a home before it starts getting tacky. I hung it on the back of the guest room door. WHY? Well, I don't know about you but as a guest at someones house I LOVE looking at their photos. Besides, it's a cool product, but not quite cool enough to hang in a focal prime location (in my opinion) so here they will be seen but won't take up valuable space.
Picture Window, Urban Outfitters

$25 for set of two I mean, what guy doesn't get way too overheated ALL the time? Shoot, I wouldn't mind one of these right about now. Love that it plus directly into your computer USB port.
USB Fan, Urban Outfitters
$10 I just love the modern version of these birds. Bathroom, back of a door, entry wall for purses or keys? I mean, they are so cute I don't think i'd want to hang anything on em!
Bird Hooks, Urban Outfitters

$10
Okay, these storage baskets come in GOLD! Sorry but I'm excited about it. How perfect to buy a few of these with the USB fan for a soon to be college student.
Metal Crate, Urban Outfitters

$15

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we care!! Again, lots of great ideas. LOVE <3 the birds~~ Keep writing and sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously thinking of getting one of those picture doo-dads for me new studio. Would be a good way to accent snapshots against canvas work. - GOOD PICK BECS!

    ReplyDelete